The Scoop 1/4/12
1. Nearly three years after the infamous assault that ended their relationship and nearly put him in jail, the two are working toward getting back together, according one of the most prolific and unreliable celebrity news sources around! That’s crazy!
Chris Brown and Rihanna’s Tweets this week got people talking, and MediaTakeOut (dot) com has apparently “been hearing reports for some time” that Rihanna and Brown are working on “RECONCILIATION” (their word, and unnecessary capitals)
She’s in Barbados right now but they reportedly plan to meet up when Rihanna returns to Los Angeles next week.
Chris is said to be ecstatic, but Jay Z and Rihanna’s managers are reportedly furious that they’re back on speaking terms and may reconcile?
Read more: The Hollywood Gossip
2. HollywoodLife.com has just spoken to a source very close to ‘SNL,’ who says they totally want Tim to host the show as soon as football season is over!
Even though Saturday Night Live made fun of Tim Tebow during their Dec. 17 episode, they actually are huge fans of the pro-athelete! HollywoodLife.com has just learned that SNL wants the 24-year-old to host the show!
“SNL realizes it would be HUGE ratings and they are hoping he will say yes,” our source says. “Tim just can’t and won’t be able to do it while the season is still in play.”
3. “HELP ME, I’M DYING!” – John Edwards, according to the National Enquirer
Ever since the aforementioned gossip publication correctly reported the former politician’s career-ending affair with Rielle Hunter and subsequent love child scandal, they have continued to pursue its aftermath, with questionable accuracy.
The latest angle: Edwards wants to postpone his upcoming federal trial on corruption charges because he had a heart attack and feels he might die!
“John fell apart in front of a pal after returning from a jog and was afraid he’d die,” says a close source. “His heart began pounding and he was having labored breathing.”
“He had many symptoms of a major heart attack and fears he will die.”
Read more: The Hollywood Gossip/National Enquirer
4. Dennis Rodman is bouncing back into basketball — this time as a coach for a topless women’s team he’s launching for Headquarters Gentlemen’s Club, the New York mammary mecca.
The NBA bad boy dreamed up the team after hearing that rival strip joint Rick’s Cabaret had launched a league with former Atlanta Hawk Spud Webb, who runs the Texas Legends, an NBA Development League team. Rodman is even challenging Rick’s Cabaret’s topless team to a charity game.
“I don’t know too many men that don’t like a good-looking woman running up and down around the court,” Rodman told Page Six.
Read more: NY Post
Rose said her split from West, who she dated from 2008 to 2010, was mainly down to the reality star, Radar Online reported.
“Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together,” the 28-year-old Louis Vuitton model told Star magazine. “She’s a homewrecker.”
Rose added, “They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other.”
Kardashian, 31, pursued the 34-year-old Grammy Award-winning rap star by sending him provocative photos of herself, as well as calling and texting, Rose alleged.
Read more: NY Post
6. It appears that what goes around really does come all the way back around. Justin Timberlake has proposed to longtime on-and-off-again girlfriend Jessica Biel, reports say.
Multiple sources tell Us Weekly that Timberlake popped the question to Biel in late December, while the two were on a snowboarding trip in Jackson, Wyoming, staying at the five-star Amangani resort. According to the magazine, the six-time Grammy winner chose the location because of Biel’s deep love of the mountains.
“Justin knows how much she loves snowboarding, so it was the perfect place,” one insider tells the magazine
Read more: NY Post
7. Las Vegas was the place to be on New Year’s Eve last night as Kanye joined Fergie Ferg for the pre-grand opening of 1 OAK at the Mirage in Sin City. After promoting that he was looking for a New Years DJing gig under his new moniker ‘YeezyWorldPeace’ all week on twitter, Kanye took to the stage and spun a 3 hour set that included music ranging from Bon Jovi, to Michael Jackson and Bobby Brown…………….
One partygoer tweeted:
I’m proud to say I was at Kanye’s first ever DJ performance in the U.S and I can proudly report that he’s an awful DJ
And another added:
I’ma let you finish, but Kanye, you are the worst DJ of all time.
Read more: Necole Bitchie.com
8. Meeting a chick on Facebook sounds good in theory … but former Danzig bassist JerryMontano says his experience left him with a series of harassing calls and messages … and a trashed apartment.
According to papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, Montano says he was introduced to Priscilla Caputo through friends and they spoke on Facebook. He claims he met Caputo on December 5 when “she came to my place around 4 AM and stayed the night.”
Montano says Caputo spent another night at his house on December 11. Two dayslater, Montano claims he turned down Caputo’s offer to hang out again … which he says caused her to “freak out.”
Montano claims she sent him harassing texts all night and eventually showed up at his place — when he wasn’t there — and after one of his roommates let her in, Montanoclaims she kicked in his bedroom door and “trashed the place.”
Read more: TMZ
9. Russell Brand is set to make up to £20million from his divorce from wife Katy Perry, according to reports.
The comedian is in line for the huge lump sum in a 50/50 split of the couple’s earnings even after just 14 months of marriage.
Brand, 36, and Perry, 27, didn’t sign a pre-nuptial agreement when they married in October 2010 so under Californian law, he could be entitled to half of her fortune.
In line for a fortune: Russell Brand, seen here arriving at a London law firm on Saturday, could make up to £20m from his divorce from Katy Perry
Read more: ATLNightSpots
10. “I have lost all the faith in the team I’m on. I having nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music.
I’m going to deliver this album then. I have a film I wrote to focus on I’m not upset I’m just convinced this is not how I want to remembered.
Ill be honest I don’t think I’m gonna live much longer. That’s why I started my street king movement. I want to mean more in other peoples lives.
I mixed the big 10 because everything I do has to be the best I can make it cause other artist will create after hearing the ideas.
This morning I was look out the window. I saw a bird fly right on to ledge. It felt like he was looking right at me. I hit the window he
Just looked at me like he new I couldn’t do anything threw the glass. I was tripping he sat there a minute then flew off. I’d like to a bird
So I could fly and shit on the world. then you all could say 50 shit on me. That’s luck right ? Then don’t wipe the shit off.”
Read more: Twitter.com/50cent