EPIC FAIL of the Day 12/28/11
1. Twenty-one year-old Christopher Moore swung by his local Game Stop in Norfolk, Virginia. He paid cash for an Xbox 360. The store manager, however, thought something was odd about the hundred dollar bills. They looked funny.
According to The Virginian-Pilot, the manager turned the bills over to the police, who then gave them to the Secret Service. The bills, said the Secret Service, were fake.
The following day, Moore returned to the Game Stop, attempting to return his Xbox 360. The manager phoned the cops, and the police arrested him. More fake hundred dollar bills were confiscated.
Moore, a student at Virginia Wesleyan College, goes before the district court later next month
2. Deion Sanders’ wife says the former NFL star didn’t have the stones to personally tell her he wants a divorce … shockingly, she learned about the move by checking TMZ.com.
Pilar Sanders’ lawyer, Larry Friedman, tells us she was “heartbroken and surprised when [she] read … that Deion announced his decision, on his own, to end their marriage.”
3. A Pennsylvania man is facing a criminal rap after he called 911 to report that a pair of prostitutes had left his home without fully “servicing” him, cops report.
Police allege that 63 year old Jerry Streng, paid the women $400 and brought the hookers back to his Berlin home. As Streng told a cop, he hired the pair to smoke weed and engaging in sexual intercourse,” according to misdemeanor criminal complaints.
After Streng called police to report a robbery, an officer was dispatched last week to his home, where he explained that the “agreement was that he was supposed to be in the middle of both women while the three of them engaged in sexual activity with each other.”
Instead, Streng said, the prostitutes got undressed, “started smoking his ‘Smoke,’” and “did not invite him in the bed.” He responded by getting naked and jumping in bed. “But the two women put him on the end, and not in the middle like they agreed to.”
Making matters worse, the women– 50 year old Jacqueline Eubanks, and 34 year old Tonia Good, “engaged in sexual activity with each other” while he was sidelined.
4. A New York woman was charged with two counts of second-degree assault after punching a 70-year old Walmart employee in the face.
26 year old Jacquetta Simmons, assaulted Grace Suozzi on Saturday night after the Walmart greeter asked to see her receipts, according to authorities.
Simmons quickly fled the scene, but employees and customers chased her until she was surrounded. Not long after, police arrived and arrested her.
5. Why is Katherine Jackson posing for pictures with an impersonator of her last son? FAIL.
6. Rumors that rap superstars Drake and Lil Wayne were visiting Minnesota’s Mall of America may have sparked Monday’s massive brawl at the giant retail center.
Nine people were arrested as dozens of shoppers fought on one of the busiest shopping days of the year, according to local media reports.
The drama began in the food court and swiftly moved to other parts of the complex. Shoppers were knocked to the floor and sent scurrying away, and a number of stores closed early.
EPIC FAIL PICTURE OF THE DAY
EPIC FAIL VIDEO OF THE DAY